Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Outfit of the Day


One thing I've noticed about style is that everyone feels like they need to have a certain style that they can never break away from. It's almost like people think they get married to a certain style and can't cheat on it. That shouldn't be the case. Today I'm wearing Vans that I bought on Friday, and before I bought them I said to myself, "Wow, I can't believe I, the Buffalo wearer, am buying Vans." But I really like them, so why should it matter? Style doesn't have to remain constant day to day, and if you see something that you like, that makes it your style. It's not your style because someone else says it is, it's not your style because it looks like a million other things you own, it's your style because you like what you're wearing and you feel good in it. Fashion should reflect how you feel every day, and no one feels the same every day. So take a challenge and pick something that you like off a rack that may not fit with your style. What's the worst thing that can happen, you'll feel bad about yourself for wearing something you like? Doesn't sound that bad to me. 

Top: Daydreamer LA
Jeans: BDG
Necklace: Old Navy
Shoes: Vans
Glasses: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment